Every member shares a trusted bond, an affinity for both the University and the Classic City. The 1785 Venture Club is a digital community that finally makes it easy to harness the power of the Bulldog Business Nation...and in a way that generates significant new funding back to the University
- Source talent from a pool of active and engaged students and alumni
- Seek job opportunities for yourself posted by other members
- Support Internships for qualified students
- Access to capital from Angels and CEOs across the Alumni Network
- Members have the ability to discover, mentor, and participate in the growth of companies supported by our programs
- Connect with and learn from a network of successful Bulldogs
- Access Member exclusive events and content
- Receive exclusive access and benefits with businesses aligned with the club
Our vision is to fund programs in three key areas:
$1m to endow 10 full scholarships for student entrepreneurs
$2M to support entrepreneurial programming, startup accelerators, and support for alumni founders
$3M to sponsor internships, job opportunities, and experiential learning programs
By contributing and joining, you receive an NFT that serves as your access pass to the network. This NFT is your digital proof of membership, that you retain full ownership of. It's an asset, that as long as you hold on to, grants you access. This also means it's yours to transfer as you see fit.
UGA Alumni and Founder/CEO of PrizePicks
"Having a chance to connect with and support fellow Bulldog entrepreneurs through the 1785 Venture Club is an exciting opportunity. I'm passionate about both my alma mater and entrepreneurship, and the ability to combine those elements in ways that drives meaningful business outcomes, not only for PrizePicks, but also for the next generation of student and alumni entrepreneurs is something all Bulldogs should support.
The fact this Club provides a new, significant stream of funding to the Entrepreneurship program in Athens is the cherry on top. I wish I'd have been able to leverage this community earlier in my career when I was raising capital and building my ventures."