You agree that all transactions relating to our Services shall be deemed to have occurred in the United States, where we currently have all of our personnel and operations. Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Knightley or our subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer.
Your Privacy is our utmost priority
We are committed to protecting our customers’ personal information. In the course of providing products and services, we need to collect and maintain your Information.
When you apply for, open, or maintain an account with us, we collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide online and on applications or other forms, or through discussions we have with you or your representatives, such as your company name, your name and email address and names of your company shareholders, as well as information you provide about your company, including expenses, financing, salaries, and other information you provide.
- Information about your transactions with or through us.
- When you visit our websites we may also collect usage information through cookies, clear gifs, log files, and other tracking technologies, and we may use third party analytics partners, such as Google Analytics, to assist with this collection. The type of information collected can include information about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click), information about your browser and usage patterns (e.g., your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages), and information about your device used to access the websites (e.g., mobile device ID, device type and operating system). We use this information to monitor aggregate use metrics, analyze traffic patterns, diagnose and fix technology problems and otherwise plan for and enhance our service. Although we do our best to honor the privacypreferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
We may also collect information from third party sources, including information you authorize third parties to share with us when you connect your account to our service.
We only use your Information to provide services to you, so we use your Information:
- To provide the products and services you request.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Services and maintenance of accounts.
- To contact you (including by way of e-mail), such as in response to your inquiries and comments.
- To monitor, enhance, and improve our Services.
We share data only as needed to perform our Services. We do not share your personal information with any third party except when explicitly authorized by you, other than in the instances described below. We do not share your personal information or company information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your information with:
- With third party partners when such sharing is necessary to provide a service you request.
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include hosting services; administrative or business management services, or analytics services;
- If Knightley or some or all of our assets are acquired or otherwise transferred, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, the personal information of our users may be transferred to or acquired by a third party. In such cases, we will use our best efforts to provide you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of the transfer of personally identifiable information; and
- With third parties as required to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoena/court order, legal process or other government request, (ii) enforce our Terms of Service, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Knightley, our users or the public as required or permitted by law and (v) detect, prevent or otherwise address criminal (including fraud), security or technical issues.
- We may also share information with others in an aggregate and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual or identify your business. For example, we may provide information about our users in aggregate to demonstrate the effectiveness of our service.
The protection of your data is also our top priority. Below we outline how we secure and backup your data.
Your data is safe with us
We work hard to protect our customers from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- All access to Knightley is over a secure (SSL encrypted) connection. The same applies for all data sent between Knightley servers on our internal network.
- We do not store your password. Instead, we store a salted cryptographic hash of your password so that even if our database is compromised, all passwords will be secure.
- Backups are stored offsite and are encrypted using PKI cryptography. Knightley performs regular backups of the entire database.
Updates to this policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
30 5th Street NE #1005
Atlanta, GA 30308
Effective date: 9/25/2019